Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bad

I am such a screw-up.

Full stop.

It was just so wrong. What was I thinking?


The weather's beautiful today. Sunny but windy.

Nobody wears slippers like I do my Birkies here in Hong Kong. Everyone's in shoes. Or boots.

My toes were actually feeling cold out on the streets.


There's so much to see - and buy - here.

I think I'm falling in love with Hong Kong.

I used to think Tokyo is the one city I could never live in, albeit the fascination with the place, because I'd be a badder-than-bad girl.

Now I think Hong Kong is having the same effect on me. Ha.


I am feeling real strange today.

I'm like here, but not really here.

Don't ask me what I did. I don't know what I did.

It'll come back to haunt me, I know.


Checking out of the Langham.

Taking the subway to Wan Chai, where my next adventure in Hong Kong shall begin.

So looking forward to see you, girl. =)

No comments: