Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wants

I'm getting torn between the 'wants' and the 'shoulds'.

I want this, but I should do that.

I want to imbibe my liquid of life, but I should just go home and sleep.

I have foregone quality and standards, and would rather go for cheap stuff now, just so I could sustain my life.

Am I veering toward the extreme?


And by the way, it's so embarrassing.

I found out the correct word. DIPSOmaniac.

I blame it on the poor pronunciation of that fella. That fella whom I can't trust.

*****

I have never heeded to spam emails or phone messages. The kind that 'encourages' you to send it on to your other friends so that you would receive good luck, find happiness, get a windfall, or whatever shit.

Since yesterday, I have forwarded two of these phone messages.

"You must be damn desperate to actually believe in this."

Yes, I think I really am.

*****

I want you, but I should just forget about you.

No comments: