Friday, March 10, 2006

Daydream

ME Inc. says:
so actually, redang needn't be very ex, right?

ME Inc. says:
wats the hotel rates like?

C says:
not really. there are resorts like Berjaya or chalets. I am going to berjaya

C says:
i am paying $406, 3 nites, 3 b/f, 2 dinners, ferry, bus tranfers & 2 snorkelling trips.

ME Inc. says:
wah... quite cheap

ME Inc. says:
bus ticket oso very cheap right?

C says:
about 40 per way


Wah!!! I think I am going to find time for Redang some time soon.

Even if I am on my own.

Have always wanted to go, but never once did.

I wish I were born a rich kid, then I would've pursued my diving interest. Amidst other high-maintenance sports, like maybe golf. Or, even horse-riding. Activities that you can indulge in regardless of age.

Then, I wouldn't have been so upset I am 'losing it' at my beloved game.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Just to whet my own appetite.

I can already see myself lazing on one of those beach chairs, sipping ice-cold beer.

And I hope I don't see those grey clouds when I am there - only blue, blue skies.

No comments: