Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Life + Death

Let's just see how horrifyingly strange my dreams have been recently.

*****

To dream that others are sick, denotes discordance and trouble in your life. It may also signal a part of yourself that needs to be healed, either physically or mentally. Perhaps you are wallowing in your own self-pity. You need to quit feeling sorry for yourself.

To see someone commit suicide in you dream, highlights your concerns for that person. Also consider what characteristics and qualities in that person you may be trying to "kill" and annihilate in your own self. Perhaps you hope that you are not like that person in some way and are making attempts to get rid of those traits within your own self.

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.

*****

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

If the dreamer is a woman and you dream you are pregnant then you will see a big increase in your income, but if you are unwed and sad you will experience losses.

*****

First, I dreamt of death. Then I dreamt of life.

I dreamt you were diagnosed with a sickness and dying, but you committed suicide before I could care for you.

Then a week later, I dreamt I was pregnant, though I never did give birth.


I don't understand. Except maybe just the pregnancy bit.

No comments: