Monday, March 20, 2006

Strong-er

"Are they perky? Or are they just there?"

What kind of a fuck question is that?

Made me chuckle, though. 'Cos I'm quite fucked up. Haha.

Go figure.

*****

I think I've made the second wrong right as well.

A little sad, but I think that should be the way to go.

Maybe a little cold turkey as well in the beginning, but again, this too shall pass. I hope.


You could be right. It could be just something that's borne out of 'circumstances'.

I am lonely.

Then again, I can't be sure because chums like you don't happen to me every night.

I might just lose a very close buddy in the process of making things right, but there's nothing more relieving than knowing I've done what I should - for everyone.


"I have no fear of playing with fire now. But I think you should."

Take it from me.

*****

11.

The number of days I've been drinking non-stop.

And I think it's a record for me.

A record I think I'm gonna beat tonight.

No comments: