Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Question

Nope. No Mambo tonight.

Just not in the mood for it.

I just feel like... like ending it all today.

How lost can one actually feel?

*****

Someone sent me an email, trying very nicely to explain the kind of drinker I was born to be - thanks to my folks.


"I'm jusht a social drinker," slurs Libra, "it's jusht that I'm so damn social?"

Libra loves nothing more than to party, mingle and relate to everyone. Whether dipped in favor of Good Libra (with Insta-Friend device set to "on") or heavier on the Evil Libra side (they are little instigators when bored), the Scales can really work a room. Charming as they are, Libras are notoriously lacking in self-control, however, which can get them into all sorts of trouble - including wearing their wobbly boots waaaay too early in the evening, flirting with their best friend's beau or even blacking out the night’s events entirely.

Oops!

Oh, yeah. Oops.

*****

Have you ever felt so messed up inside, you can't actually keep track of your own thoughts?

Have you ever felt so hot and bothered all over inside, but you can't just figure out which exactly is the biggest culprit?

Have you ever felt so laden by issues, you can't even peel one from another and you just feel they are all lumping and fusing together into one big fucking ball of mess?

Have you ever felt so fucked up, you can't even think straight and work things right?

That's just how I am feeling, every single day, right now.

All fucked up. Through and through.


If I could, I'd like to ask you a question.

Yes, you.

Now that you're actually living your dream, which has made me once proud and now envious, how does it feel?

Are you truly, truly happy?

I would really like to know. Just so I know if chasing one's dream is truly worth it all.

No comments: