Thursday, March 16, 2006

烂桃花

I think my new Dusty Springfield CD is so fucking cool.

An impulsive buy, but not a regretful one.


Hung out with one of my chicks last night. We hadn't done so for a long, long time.

Couple of 'mishaps' that interrupted our chat, but I suppose we had fun. Kind of.

Suddenly, I miss my chicks.

I am so sick of the wrong-kind-of-attention shit, I really just want my chicks back every other night again. Our Ice Cold nights.

I don't really want to meet anyone new now. I'm sick of 'new'.

"You have 烂桃花," mused my chick.

Yeah, maybe. No... confirm.


"You're my only source of comfort now," said I to a friend.

And maybe I really shouldn't have said that.

It does none of us any good.


*****

My new 'talk-cock email' buddy in the office says:

"I have always practised this saying in life…. You never see the true self of a girl until the moment she flares up… haha..."

I beg to differ:

"OR, as my saying would go: until she gets pissed-drunk. HAHAHAHA."

"I like this…. I think I will practice this in my life too….."

=) Wise words ought to be appreciated.

No comments: