Friday, March 10, 2006

Confirm

I lost my glasses.

How the hell do you lose your glasses when they don't even get out of the house?

*****

"You were so gone last night you did some pretty silly things, you know."

Argh... I don't wanna know.

Some things don't have to be remembered. As long as they are fun, even though stupid.


Finally. Finally a movie date.

An impromptu one at that.

I would've wanted to catch the much talked-about gay show, but the timing was just off.

Suaku me: "Wah! You mean Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal are the gays in the show? Wah lau, I confirm must watch man."

Ended up watching "Underworld Evolution".

Review? Cool but gross. The killings are so grotesque.

I would've loved to run around beating up vampires and werewolves in a skin-tight catsuit (sans bra underneath) too if I had a body like Kate Beckinsale.


I was stoned the whole day, but I was kinda happy too.

And I realize I really do miss watching a movie with someone in the cinemas.

Don't care. Next week, I confirm must watch the gay show man.

*****

Don't really want to, but I need to 'show face' at EastSide tonight.

My liver is burning out.

God save my liver, please.


The Nike Rockstar Workout is out at the gyms.

Next week, I confirm also must try it man.

No comments: