Friday, March 03, 2006

This One's for the Babes

Finally!

A wedding invitation!

Finally I have another happy sista who's "getting off the shelf".

Image hosting by Photobucket


Nice one, girl. I like the way you put it. =)

*****

Some crappy messages over the phone last night.

Me: Oei how's you doing?

Dee: Ok. Just done with Bollywood dancing class.

Me: Huh? Bo nei nei, bo ba toh. Dance what Bollywood?

Dee: You very good. Bo nei nei also can try what.

...

Me: So we meeting this sat?

Dee: Ya sat. :) Bo nei nei gals paint town red.

Me: I got ok. Just very very small only. Need to look hard enuf.

Dee: So cute. Like mine. Ha ha.

...

Dee: Thanks for checkin in on me.

Me: Anything for a babe like u.

=)

Image hosting by Photobucket


I fear, though, I may be getting some lesbian tendencies. Ha.

*****

Finally, I saw my babemomma.

Haven't seen her for weeks, and her tummy's getting bigger. =)

I invited her to the sale at the office, where, right in front of my colleagues, I unabashedly asked if she had any marketing job for me at her place.

Don't care. Enough is enough.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


We hung out for dinner and tea. We launched into conversations about our difficult lives with our families, and our difficult lives in general.

I wasn't spared a minor tongue-lashing from her, as well.

"I really can't believe you're still saying this now," said my babemomma as she shook her head in genuine disbelief.

Yes, babe. I can't believe myself either. =)

*****

Lastly, my girl. My favorite 'tuition kid'. All grown up and looking so pretty now.

Image hosting by Photobucket


(Don't mind the dude in the background.)

Don't forget Wee Wee when you're ahead in life, yah.

*****

Come to think of it, I do have quite a many babe-ish friends.

The pictures tell it all. =)

No comments: