Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Ah Beng

I love my nephew to bits.

And it's true, I do have an inexplicable affinity to ah bengs.

How else can you explain why I so love a tiny thing who looks so angelic...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


... yet turns out to be so beng?

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


Disclaimer: This is not a posed shot. The photog just had quick enough hands to capture the beng 'moment' in time.

I think the little beng loves his Gu Gu very much too now.

Why else would he be spending his every waking moment in the company of his Gu Gu - that is, whenever Gu Gu is at home - if he didn't?

For that, I am going to take a day off work next week, and bring him on an outing to the zoo.

It's been a long, long while since Gu Gu went to the zoo as well.

*****

Ok, the stupid heat is getting to me.

Time for a run. Warm-up for M*A*S*H* tonight. =)

No comments: