Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yo-yo

In just two weeks, I've been to karaoke thrice.

It used to be that I would go to karaoke only twice in three years. And for that matter, I didn't sing. Chinese songs were just not my cup of tea. I would go and laugh at friends who did the singing.

These days, I pick up the mike in the karaoke room. But my knowledge of songs is pretty much exhausted after only about... hmm, five songs. Yeah, it's still that bad. But way better than before.

Ha.


I woke up with a bad headache this morning.

I think it must have been the beer downed on an empty stomach.

And something not-very-nice happened last night too, and I didn't get to go home till almost 5 in the morning.

I woke up in time for a groggy lunch, and then spent the rest of the afternoon at the spa.

A badly-needed shoulder/neck massage and an impromptu facial massage. 3 hours worth of therapy for only a hundred bucks. Where to find?

The therapist says, I have too much lactic acid build-up in my shoulders, and with the spots popping up on my jawline, I must be pretty stressed up.

Yeah, if emotional stress counts.


Mom's phone broke down.

I think I'll forego my own plans of changing my phone to get a new one for her instead.

I don't want to resort to using unglam scotch-tape to hold the battery intact, but I hope I won't end up losing it.


Tonight.

Party plans in the brew.

An event taking place in Chinablack, on whose guest list I'm on, all thanks to my company.

Then the girls are heading to Atticca for '70s Boogie Night'.

Sounds nice, and I need to dance.

But then, I'm also feeling tired and a little blue. Let's see how it goes.


I hate this yo-yo feeling all the time. Up down, up down.

When will I finally be okay? Will I even ever be?


Don't be with someone who doesn't do what they say they're going to do.

No comments: