Monday, November 07, 2005

Wee Wee the...

Wee Wee the Fatmama is trying (hard... damn hard) to get her act back.


Wee Wee the Aunt has just bought some children's books from the Big Bookstore. And I've found out the Big Bookstore can be quite a treasury. Lots of interesting books for cheap. Just not a lot of stuff. Anyways, I've bought a couple of books to read to the little man. Richard Scarry and Noddy. Stories I'd never read myself when I was a kid. I was an Enid Blyton kid through and through, but that only happened when I learned how to read. I want to be a nice aunt that reads her nephew to his afternoon nap.

Wee Wee the Career-Woman-wannabe is 80%... ok, 70% sure she wants to apply for the job postings overseas. It's either Portland or HK. I prefer the former, but it's not up to me to decide. I am almost convinced I have nothing to live for here. Maybe my staying here will have more detrimental effect on someone than my going away. It doesn't matter what I do; it matters where I am. Just go, and then see what happens. And why only 70%? You should know.

Wee Wee the Lady-Boss-wannabe is also making plans for something else bigger once her corporate life is over and done with. I am so getting excited about it, but I cannot rush into it. I cannot leave my corporate life just yet. I need to build contacts. I need to do my groundwork. I need to travel to places. I'm giving myself 18 months. Ok, maybe 24 months, if that isn't too long. The overseas job is going to be a means to that end. After all, if I could earn US dollars, wouldn't that help a lot?

Wee Wee the Traveller wants to see the world. I made a new friend today. He's German and he's travelled to all continents except the Africas. There he was, asking me where in Asia I could recommend him, and I was so ashamed he's travelled more of Asia than I have. I want to go Hokkaido. I want to go Tahiti. I want to go Finland. I want to go Brazil. I want to go Bueno Aires, the Paris of South America - so my new friend says. There's just so much I want to see.

Wee Wee the Bankrupt is going to stop shopping. I need to save more money. I am so darned in my finances. I can't promise to quit drinking, so I can only try to stop shopping. No more shoes and bags and clothes... if I can help it.

Wee Wee the Nuahster has to start exercising more. Basketball just isn't enough. What happened to all the running? The cycling? The swimming? What happened to the desire to do yoga and play tennis? Why is the golf set collecting dust in the storeroom? Then again, golf is an expensive sport, so maybe I'll just rule that one out first. I should just start slow - and cheap. Run more and swim more. The girls could also do with more beach outings.

Wee Wee the Dancer... just needs to dance more! Haha.

Wee Wee the Dogmother is also having an itch to have another baby. But then, if I'm going away, it complicates matters. Still, the samaritan in me keeps telling me, "Save that pup... save that pup.."

Wee Wee the Woman. Don't know what she is doing in this world. Don't know why she is going to do all that she says she's going to do.

Whatever.

I just hope the above finds me some new meaning in life. With... or without you.

No comments: