Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sipeyjialat

Si pey jia lat #1.

I think the hairless bit on my back is now more than just that 6x4 cm patch.

Everytime I peel a ko yo patch off my back, I find all these fine strands of hair stuck on it.

Can't be my hair grew back so fast, right? So must be I'm becoming more and more hairless.

Eeew. What if it becomes visually obvious I have a bald patch on my back when I'm wearing my tanks? So unglam.


Si pey jia lat #2.

I was so looking forward to basketball training tonight, but I ended up staying in the office later than I expected. Until Coach actually called to say I needn't rush down anymore. Jia lat, right? =(

I had too much to do today, and too much distraction as well. I had to force myself to start - and finish up - on my resume because I didn't think it wiser to waste any more time procrastinating. I just have to send in my application for the job posting - before I start feeling any regret.

Now that there is no more basketball for me tonight, I am likely going to look for my alcoholic chicks. After I'm done with all this work. Si pey jia lat, right?


Si pey jia lat #3.

Flirting outrageously with an old pal I've recently bumped into and hooked up with again - who also claims we were old flames. How come I don't remember that fact?

Over msn, and then over the phone.

Tsk tsk tsk. Si pey jia lat.

Quickly go marry your long-time girlfriend lah. You damn jia lat.


Si pey jia lat #4.

I realize some guys think I'm so cool they can treat me like a buddy. Correction: like a brother. Damn jia lat.

I met up with Mr Hong Kong again last night. A late-night arrangement that actually materialized.

Apparently, Mr Hong Kong is also Mr Hong Kong-TV-Actor. That I actually didn't know of nor recognize because I don't quite watch any drama serials. I had the apparent cheek to ask, "So what do you do for a living?" In my lousy Cantonese, of course.

I should've known. What else can he be? Who else could be asking two girls sitting quiet by themselves in a pub if he could join in for a moment and then suddenly the whole TV crew pans their camera in and shines their light on the table?

My first TV exposure. And it's going to be shown on Hong Kong television. This one not very jia lat, I suppose. I just hope our 'scene' doesn't get cut. Hur hur.

Anyway, Mr Hong Kong and his cronies were all so tickled by a Singaporean girl that's me, they actually said, "Your personality is more like a boy than a girl."

Er... what's that supposed to mean? Tomboy, say tomboy lah. Si pey jia lat.

Anyway, guys, that's not a very nice thing to say to a girl you barely even know.

Damn si pey jia lat, you know.

No comments: