Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm Back

Wow.

I didn't realize I hadn't written in two days. Too stressed... and tired, I suppose.

I had been so tired every night, working and then suppering, that I would fall asleep even before I could barely check my emails.


Oh yah. My show went really well.

A couple of minor hiccups here and there, but I think, for the amateurish efforts, it was great. Fantastic.

My dancers did a great job, in my opinion. Those poor kids, I forced them to perform Jazz. Ha. Just because I'm the director.

I am most pleased with my music selection for the show. You know how, like in the MTV Awards, there is always funky music in the interludes while people are getting on and off stage? Yeah, I hand-picked eight of these cool songs - a good mix of alternative, rock, pop, oldies and.. get this, classical. Smashing Pumpkins, Placebo, Cake - just so you get an idea.

I still have the disc I burnt. Ha, when I get too down some day, I'd listen to it to perk myself up.


I seem to have found a new calling in life.

"You're creative, full of ideas, unstructured. You'll never be able to sit in my role."

That was what my boss said to me. And I totally appreciate it - it's like I needed someone to verbalize what I've been thinking.

Yeah, maybe I should seriously try my hand at events. I've already asked a few friends to involve me in any special projects that might come their way.

After all, I've already thought of a name for my services: ME Inc.

And I have a theme song for myself too. =))


*****

The things that've been going on at home have been very strange, very weird indeed.

For once, last night, I was so freakin' tired, I so wanted to go home straight after basketball training.

But my mom called and said, "Don't come home so early tonight."

???

Seemed like a dramatic saga is being played out at home. It involves the little man, and some policemen last night as well.

I ended up dragging my feet to drinks, and then to supper. Yes, I had to drag myself to drink.

And I ended up sleeping at 3. Again.


I'm looking forward to the weekend - starting from tonight, in fact.

Drinks for today and tomorrow have already been planned for.

Friday, it's the annual Hari Raya makan time at colleague's place. This year, I might have a little date to bring along.

Weekend, I have to babysit. =) And I'm actually excited about it. The mom and dad will be away, and grandma has to babysit someone else. So who else but Gu-gu left to play with the little one? And I have already plans to bring the little one for some fun outside.

I so want to show him to someone. =)

Saturday, good chum Happyfish is getting hitched. And I kinda can't believe it, actually. Haha. Again, I'm planning to bring the little date along.

Hmm... my prankish mood is back. I'm just gonna trick some people into believing that's my love child. Ha.


Oh, and Friday? I'm taking the day off. To rejuvenate myself for the hard work - and sleepless nights - over the past few days.

Maybe I should plan for my long-awaited facial treatment, and pay a visit to the only man I trust with my hair.


Hee hee.

No comments: