Thursday, November 03, 2005

Gay

I have either twitched a nerve or pulled a muscle in my neck.

Whatever the heck it is, I am feeling indescribable pain again in that part of my body that holds up my head.

I vividly remember waking up and then twisting something in my neck while I was trying to get out of bed. How fucked up is that?

I read somewhere before that our head makes up a large portion of our entire body weight. I didn't know how true that was; I mean, how the heck am I supposed to measure the weight of my head?

But today, I am starting to believe it - without this pain in my neck, I would never know how much strain my neck goes through every single minute holding my head, even while I am lying in bed.


Last night was great fun I hadn't had in a long while. Eight nights in a row, my poor liver must be quite messed up now. But the weekend is almost here again. Darn.

I had a couple of beers with Ed before I jumped over to the next party. I always like talking to Ed. He says things that make some sense, but I've never really thought about before.

"Sports and this company is in you. You can never quit it."

"You have nothing to live for over there, but you have nothing here to live for either anyway. So just go."

"You need an older man."


The queue outside Zouk was C-R-A-Z-Y.

I was like, what are these people still queueing for? And by the way, aren't they supposed to be mugging for their exams?

I skipped the queue. I had Maggie Q with me.

The club was just crazy packed with Mambo-crazed kids - me inclusive. I danced like I hadn't had in a long long time. My love for dancing, which I thought I had lost for years, has returned. Beware.

Sought refuge up in the members' bar, thought we could grab a quiet drink up there - but I was disgusted to find that tiny place packed with all the gin na kias. Gawd, the sheer number of gin na kias irritates me just like the presence of kwai los in HK did.

Popped over to Velvet where the music was better, but the dance floor was so empty, I started to freeze and I had to stop to get a drink.

Lychee martini in Velvet is a must for me.


I saw him in Zouk.

And I wished I hadn't.

"Mebbe coffee later in the night?"

Yeah right. I should've known you'd never call.

Instead, I had to see you in Zouk.

You are such an idiot. Arsehole. Farking bastard.

No wonder I ever loved you.

"Why? What did I do?"

Nothing. You did nothing, precisely.

I just wish you don't get your farking boots.

Urgh.


My night didn't end at Zouk.

Maggie Q is such a riot. And quite a cutie.

"I think you can be gay." Haha, no one has ever told me that.

And then, I ended up in a gay pub.

Nothing happened, I just had a mild 'culture shock'. Ok, maybe I'm just really sua ku.

And no. "Maggie Q" is not gay.

Neither am I.

I think... ha.


It's Thursday night. And it's gonna be Friday tomorrow.

I'm sorry, Liver. I cannot promise you I won't drink anymore.

Maybe I'll detox you on Monday. Hiak.

No comments: