Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tick(le) Me

Devastating.

I found and caught a tick on me this morning. *Gasp*

None found on my girls, though.

How gross is that?

I heard one story long before - so long that I can't even recall the authenticity of that story - that someone got a new maid from Indonesia, and the day she arrived, she was found with ticks and lice all over her head.

Now, how gross is that??


Things in my life continue to revolve around HK.

Declined an invitation to the Duck Tour this morning. Or rather, I deliberately overslept this morning.

I mean, I may like speaking in Cantonese for fun. But to converse all the time? I am chickening out.

And, the thought of appearing on HK TV sounds exhilarating - but I can't really be sure if I may end up looking like a bimbo.

Think, better not.

For all I know, his name is not really 'Andrew' - just like mine isn't really 'Jane' either.


Speaking of names, Sasy and I think I should get myself an English name - just for gawddamn party-going sake.

My name is just too much of a mouthful.

Got meh?

I wonder if I should call myself 'Fatmama' officially. Or maybe 'Wee Wee'?


*****

All the things I still do for the two of you.

I can never understand why. Why can't I just be mean, and just say 'No'? Why am I still so determined in helping you out - when you needed my help, though I know it might never be appreciated?

For one, I went through so much emotional hassle to get the number, find means to explain the situation, act as a middle-party communicator - only to feel that it wasn't such a big deal for you after all.

For the other, I looked the entire South-East Asia for your boots, and even in HK. When all that failed, I engaged help from colleagues who were going to Portland. The quest has somewhat become a personal mission, and has taken me more than a month.

I wish I could get the boots, so I could see you again.

But then, I also wish I don't get your boots, because I know it's probably better we never meet again - just like how it could've been better if we had never bumped into each other.


*****

Piper is so kay-poh.

Downstair got noise only, she'll jump up the bed and rush to the window to 'take a look'.

Just like what she's doing right now.

This girl just tickles me.

No comments: