Sunday, November 06, 2005

WahahaHaHA

WahahaHaHA.

I found my long-craved zhai bee hoon, the non-fried bee hoon version. Of all the places I've searched, it turned out to be right here in my own neighborhood.

No wonder 'they' say, sometimes the very thing you've been searching for your whole life lies right there in front of you. Has been for months, for years, for even the whole of your life. Just that you've never recognized it.

Whatever that may mean to me right now.


I have been trying to eat a little more heathfully these days.

Not for any weight-loss nor cholesterol-control reason.

In fact, not for any other reason than the fact that I'm already intoxicated enough by the alcohol I consume.

I figure, if I'm already drinking unhealthily, then I'd better make darn sure at least I eat healthily.

Bring on the fresh water and pile on the vegetables.

Imagine my joy this morning when I found undigested bits of veggies in my stool - at least I know I'm getting enough roughage.

WahahaHaHA.

No comments: