Sunday, November 13, 2005

Broken

The stress level is mounting.

But the threshold is diminishing.

Coupled with the stress is a strange sense of sadness that has suddenly overwhelmed me again. I can't cope.

I'm the kind who works well under pressure. But I've never really had to work under emotional stress at the same time.

It kills.

I broke down today.

My eyes are dry. From the tiredness, and maybe from the crying as well.

Yup, I didn't know how, but the tears are back again. On the bed, at the dinner table, in the car.

I hate this. I hate the way I am. I hate my life.


God, are you there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*pat*pat*
Hang in there. Don't cry! I've been readind ur interesting blog and i quite enjoy it. I know how u feel. just hang in there, ya? Chin up, things will work out! :) Be strong!
-cheryl-