Thursday, November 10, 2005

ME Inc.

S-T-R-E-S-S-S-S-S-E-D.

There's a show next Monday - an 'awards' show à la the Oscars or the MTV awards. Yes, complete with the red carpet and the 'mock' paparazzi flash-lights.

And it's run almost solely by ME Inc.

I'm conceptualizing the whole show, throwing in raw ideas, planning the content, writing the entire script, doing up all the slides, deciding on the videos, pulling in all the dancers and choreography, putting together all the attire, dressing up the theaterette... what else?

Oh, planning the dinner - right down to the menu - as well.

I am brimming with ideas and excitement.

But my enthusiasm is getting dimmed by the fact that I have no time. For the script that everyone else in the cast is waiting for.

Die.

Ah. The things I resort to doing at work to perk myself up when everything else was getting boring for me.

The things I do for the company when we have no money to engage an events organizer - I become the events organizer.

ME Inc.

Hmm... I kinda like the sound of that.

I'm so stressed out now.

My eyes are drying up. My lips are cracking. My mind is racing haphardly. My head is getting an ache.

My brain is active while my body is tired. If you haven't been through this, this is pure torture.

I think I need a drink before I head home to work through the night.

No comments: