Tuesday, November 22, 2005

R.I.P. Mac

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mac passed away peacefully last night.

Even before his dad came home from NY. But his mommy is sure Mac has gone peacefully.


Mac, I think your mommy and daddy must be very sad right now. I know it. I've been there.

But you know what, Mac? You'll never be forgotten.

You'll forever be that number one son in your mommy's heart.

It takes some time, but soon, we all will know it's best for you to go back up to Heaven. Where there's no more suffering and pain. Where you can run all the fields you want, swim all the seas you wish, eat all the bones you love.

Watch over your mommy and daddy and your little brothers and all your future little human brothers and sisters, when you're up there, Mac.


I'm sorry Auntie Fatmama couldn't be there to see you in your last days.

I feel terribly bad.

But trust me, Mac, me and Piper (well, not so much Gracie cos she's known you only barely a year) will miss you.

You know something? Everytime I ask Piper "Where's Mac Mac?", she gets all excited and starts wagging her tail, stretching out her long neck, peering everywhere to look for her big bro - that's you.

Auntie Fatmama, Uncle Yix, Piper - all three of us will miss you.

Be good up there, like you were down here on earth, ok.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's good ol' Mac, flanked by his two lil' brothers on his right and his two lil' sisters on his left.

Luff ya, Mac!

No comments: