Sunday, May 01, 2005

Homemade Sleeping Potion

What do you do when you have a couple of vodkas and extra Red-bull lying idle in your house?

Why, you try to mix them up and make something outta them, of course.

It wasn't a perfect concoction but it was a hellagood sleeping potion. I never had such a good sleep for a long while, thanks to the resident mossies and the weird nightmares I get occasionally. But just a third of that glass of something knocked me out even before I could think of putting on my funky CDs to simulate a club environment on the 8th floor of a HDB flat.

I did wake up, all of a sudden, at 4 in the morning, and strangely, that was about the time the man was supposed to land in Vancouver. I checked the Vancouver International Airport website, and once appeased that the flight had landed safely, fell back into deep slumber.

Now, that's what I call a good remedy for sleeplessness.

I am well-rested and ready for a big game today. I think.

No comments: