Monday, May 16, 2005

Decisions

God always has a funny way of making things happen, of putting you in spots, and putting choices in front of you. Difficult ones, they usually are.

And I can't handle them. There are decisions to make, and they will either make or break me. My whole life is at stake. What if I make a mistake either way? Yes, I know God will always put choices in front of me again to help me out of deadends, but the journey will be a long hard struggle.

My journey in life, to date, has already been hard enough. How long more can I go on? Am I stuck in a rut I need to get out of?

My dreams seem like they might soon be shattered.

I'm not afraid of dying young; I'm afraid of dying lonely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey remember u told me some fortune teller told u your life would be shit before 30? 2 more years to go babe. then we can party!