Monday, May 09, 2005

Boarding

I'm here at the airport, waiting to board my flight to Hong Kong. It's so quiet here, at this time of the day. So unlikely of Changi Airport. My plane has not even arrived at the gate yet.

Skipped lunch to make sure I take my meal onboard. The last trip I went to Bangkok, I had a rather heavy lunch just before boarding, and had to skip my inflight meal. And the attendant gave me such an incredulous look I bet she must be thinking, "What a weirdo."

And my stomach is growling angrily at me now. Okay, just wait a couple hours more.

Am alone on this trip this time round, and getting pretty excited about it. No boss, no coworkers = I get lots of free time to myself at night. Which leaves me a lot of room to roam around, aimlessly or not. Too bad I can't take an extra day off to explore more of Hong Kong, but it's a blessing in disguise I suppose. No money. Full-stop.

I'm not too sure. I'm feeling not too good these days, and I hope this trip will give me some time to be alone, sort my thoughts out and take my focus away on some stuff.

I don't have much time left.

Time to head for my gates. I always have some uncanny feeling before every flight, though I'm a rather frequent flyer. This is what having a wild imagination does to you. I just always feel a need to tell someone I love him/her before I board the plane. You never knows what might just happen. You can never tell. You might never get that chance anymore.

To whoever's reading this, I love you... (or so, I think).

No comments: