Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Confusing

As if life isn't confusing enough.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Isn't it devastating how sadness manages to overwhelm your whole being and reduce you to tears again in two flat seconds, just when you thought you were feeling good enough to enjoy the sunshine outside once more?

The sunny afternoon has inevitably given way to a dark gloomy evening, a turn in weather just within an hour. It looks like it will rain again tonight. Mister God, are you sharing my joys and sorrows again?


Another question came in the mailbox. Do I think I am also 'The One' to my man?

Honestly, I don't even know anymore.

I used to think we were made for each other. The way we felt each other's thoughts, the way we understood each other without having much to guess, the way we loved the same things in life, the way we made laughter and fun in our lives together, the way people commented we were so like each other. We were different... but also the same. I can't explain that any other way. I thought we complemented each other in every aspect. Giving and taking, loving and sharing. Despite the usual occasional spats, I thought we knew only happiness and love and only wanted to make things better and make each other happy. For a while, I even thought we grew stronger than we ever were.

Maybe all I thought all this while was a mistake. A vision on my end. All my own thinking.

I don't know. There are a lot of maybes in my book of answers.

That question is not for me to answer.

No comments: