Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pictures from Portland to Seattle

Portland Airport
Fresh breath of cool sunny air outside the Portland Airport after 18 hours of dry high-altitude air.

To the MAX
The MAX (light rail) at the airport - boarded it to town.

Me outside Union Station
Walking to the Union Station from city center.

Union Station
Union Station where I took the Amtrak.

Union Station looks old
The station looks real old, just like what you see in movies.

Me exploring northwest portland
Exploring the northwest side of town before boarding my train ride.

Train Ticket
Almost got the wrong seat - don't know how, I thought I was at Car 2 Seat 2!!

Amtrak
The train I took - already doesn't look quite impressive. I forgot this is the US, not Europe.

View from seat
View from my seat.

Looking bored
It really is a very boring ride. No bluff.

Train station at Seattle
Finally, the train station at Seattle

No comments: