Monday, February 12, 2007

Zero... Zero... Zero...

Oops, the girl I see almost everyday at the cafe spoke to me again.

"Hey, what happened to you? You look like you've lost some weight."

"Is it? Got meh?"

Hee hee hee hee hee... Hur hur hur hur hur.

But perhaps, it only serves to prove my fears right. That the results are already starting to show in the undesired parts of the anatomy. After all, that's all she can see of me from behind that damn service counter.

=/


Well, it seems I do have a conscience after all.

After a week of decadence which culminated in two huge orders of hum coupled with three bottles of Tsingtao, I put myself - very willingly - through a gruelling regimen over the otherwise unhappening weekend.

I think I might have just done twenty-five clicks over three days.

*Pat pat pat pat pat*


It's not just the running that has made me so pleased. It's also the fact that I have kept myself ab-SO-lute-ly vice-free over the weekend.

I do know a trick or two about self-pleasure, don't I?

But then, staying away from vices has its price-tag. You end up being such a recluse, your brain rots away and you feel like you haven't been out at the playground for days and you haven't seen your chicks in weeks.

It is that bad.

So, Mondays have been my happiest day of the week recently. Everyone comes back online, and resumes chatting with me again because they are so bored at their desks.

And then, there's the expected activation in the evening.

Yes, we are the antithesis.

And it feels real darn good to be a lil' different. :)


Today, I take a break from the pounding.

But I'm gonna hit the pool.

And then, I'm going home and taking out that damn pair of jeans from the cupboard.

*Paws crossed*

No comments: