Friday, February 23, 2007

Discovery

This is surely an unusual Friday night where I am actually not hanging out with the chicks.

Instead, I am sitting at the cafe again, this time by the beach, waiting for time to pass till the clock strikes nine and somewhere else beckons.

The Bean is void of human life form but Scruffy is not.

The Bean has some pathetic boyband tunes and sappy love songs playing over the system, but Scruffy has not.

Because Scruffy has possibly got the most awesome live acoustic band I've ever seen.

And I am probably the happiest person around tonight, 'cos I'm enjoying Americano at regular-brew price and eavesdropping at the awesome music from next door.

Sue me.


Have I ever said I love love love live bands to bits?

Well, I absolutely do. :)


Edit: Pardon the following expression, but... fuck! I actually know the singer from the band! And I am lucky enough tonight to catch their act here 'cos they are only here on a one-night-stand. I am so blessed sometimes, I think.

No comments: