Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fatmama Loves...

Yes, yes, it's Valentine's. And I see couples all around me at my usual hangout - gay couples, straight couples.

I think I am the only solo one here tonight.

Pi: U r at vb?
Me: Yeah. Alone. Sniffs.
Pi: I saw ur car when I went to toilet...

Sniff sniff sniff!!


Anyhoos.

I am not whining. And I am not feeling sorry for myself.

On the contrary, I am very glad that my chicks have other plans tonight. Especially those on hot dates.

See, we share enough love amongst ourselves every other day. Yeah, give others a chance.


There has been much that I've seen in recent times.

Holy unions. Proposals. Wedding plans. Parenthood. Couplehood. Courtships. New loves. New lusts. Flings. New buddyhoods. Restored sister-/brother-hoods. Break-ups. Rocky marriages. Ugly fights. Abuses hurled. Lost loves. Trial-and-errors. Friendships broken.

I have seen lots of love going around. And I have seen love being abused.

And through it all, I can't really figure out the world I am living in now.

I hope I am not alone.


Where there is love, there has to be the best kind of friendship, and lots and lots of kindness. And of course, lust.

But the point is: while lust is important, lust alone ain't enough.

Friends who attempt to take things a little further because of newfound mutual lust, but forget all about the friendship in the first place and start hurling abuse at each other when "things" fail, are the ones who lose the most.

Because they lose it all.


I love a lot of people. I really, really do.

I love my little prince who owes me a Tiffany ring.

I love my girls who have no qualms licking my tears away.

I love all my chicks whom I'm prepared to grow old and spend the rest of my life with.

I love my boys (my brother inclusive) whom I adore to bits, though it might very well be a one-way thing.

I love my Babemama and her little boy who also seems to love Auntie Fatmama.

And I love monsters who torment me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really love monsters?