Friday, February 16, 2007

Checkout

There's a reason why I would love my boys so much.


"Wee wee!! It's you!"

A young chap who was looking quite the dude and who kept looking at me while we were both crossing the busy street turned out to be one of my boys. Yes, one of 'em boys whom I try to love dearly but who always pull the 'disappearing stunt' on me.

"... Ya looking hot. Can't believe I was checking you out!"

My head almost rolled off onto the floor.

Ok, you just made my day. Now, I will forgive you for ignoring my calls and messages, and I will really consider being your sugar-mummy.


I am bad at this. Being on the receiving end.

When old farts check me out, I throw them dirty, incredulous looks.

When gorgeous dudes check me out, I turn all shy, and very flustered. REALLY.

When not-so-gorgeous ones check me out, I pretend not to notice.

When my boys check me out, I turn all unglam and start cackling away like a witch.

Tell me, how?

No comments: