Thursday, February 01, 2007

Names

"Ella!"

"Ella??"

"Hi Ella..."

"Simi Ella?"

So, people think I've gotten a new name. Thanks to my Hebe(wannabe)-chick.

Come to think of it, I had kinda resigned myself to the pretty obvious. None of the other two chicks could've carried off the 'tomboy' role.

I accept my fate.

Anyhoos, "Ella" does sound better than "Ka Ching!" - which, if inappropriately enunciated, could confuse me for some undesirable part of one's anatomy.

Imagine my beaming joy when the 'gorgeous one' pinged me with an "Ella!", and not that awful but memorable nickname he coined me. :)


In the meantime, I was entasked by my lady-boss with thinking up a new name for a new concept.

Without really thinking much, I threw out "Hei Hei Hei" and something else which sounds like "tampon", but they were all frowned upon. C'mon!

No one has a sense of humor anymore. Or maybe, it's just me. =/

A forty-five minute run later, I got it. :)


I haven't quite decided if I should find a new address for my journal.

But in the meantime, I'm giving this one a new name. A brand-name I ought to copyright, and a maxim that should chart my life journey from now.

Yeah, I am going to send in that letter.

No comments: