Monday, February 26, 2007

"Hi, I'm... "

I couldn't help but chuckle in the signature Fatmama-style when I first heard it. I must've sounded rude, but I had also just been spooked.

The spookiness is just too much, I am starting to find it actually comedic.

It is but a three-letter word.

Still, I'm lovin' it.


Some people laugh at my obsession toward Hangook dramas.

They can laugh all they want, but I don't really bother anymore. I tried, but failed. So I am no longer trying to explain myself. After all, it's not like I've been bugging anyone to watch one with me.

Call me 'bimbo', call me 'wacko', call me 'hopeless', call me anything you want. But would you even understand if I'd said that for a silly fool like me who for half the time is still trying to fit into reality, the dramas have become my haven, my outlet, my fantasy?

For one moment every day, I would at least feel a sense of belonging - albeit toward a twelve-inch luminescent screen.

After all, where else in this world can you find two equally crazy people who would do anything and give up everything for that crazy little thing called love?


The man of my dreams?

I still can't decide if it's gonna be the pai-kia-in-pain Cha Mu-hyeok, or the suave-prince-in-denial Seol Gong-chan, or the man-child Lee Young-jae.

Whoever it is, it doesn't really matter to me.

You see, at least I know 'the man of my dreams' is but a dream. :)

No comments: