Thursday, February 01, 2007

Flawed

While I was conjuring up some character references for myself (yes people, that's how the world functions), I got to thinking about my character flaws. Flaws that are innate and may never be corrected. Flaws that make me so me. Flaws that I don't necessarily, and personally, think are flaws.

But still, they remain flaws that in the silly rat-eat-rat world, will always be flaws. Flaws that make me seem so vulnerable, so stupid. Flaws that don't make me feel like I belong anywhere.

So they say, only the fittest will survive. In any animal kingdom, especially in the rat-eat-rat world.

So, since obviously running wouldn't work, do I drop my niceness in order to be fit?


It is times like this, exactly like this very moment, where I feel like I should just marry some rich fart and be a childbearing tai-tai machine, who does nothing everyday but breastfeed my child and buy new shoes.

Isn't that just lovely?


=/

No comments: