Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lagonfried

There's something else I can't believe too.

That I'm a fuckin' Lagonfry member now. And I always refute when people call me 'Lian'.

Well, I still have something to say: I want to be 'Huay', can?


I don't know about tonight. But it has been five, out of five.

And that suffices.

I don't have to ask for anything more.


I've been thinking about the last time when I was really happy. Like, reeeeaally happy.

When I couldn't even, then, think of any one thing I was unhappy about.

I remember it vividly.

I am probably not quite close to it right now.

But then, things change. Circumstances change. Values change. And most of all, the people change.

So I can't keep thinking of what had been.

But if I think of what is now... I think I am sufficiently happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you an Attica member?