Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lean Meat

So, I am well on my way toward becoming that lean, mean fighting machine called ME. Or, at least I hope I am.

A night of lazing on my bed with a gorgeous Han-gook dude led me to resolve on a long run the next morning instead.

And I did. So impressive, I am.

But. But. But... I am feeling so fucking bleh now. I should think twice the next time before I get seduced by another gorgeous Han-gook dude. =/


The thing about trying to be, and actually being, a lean, mean fighting machine is that you become lean EVERYWHERE. E-VE-RY-WHERE.

And what can actually be worse than that?

That you see the results first in the most undesired areas before the desired ones.

Ok. Even worse?

That the overall results ultimately just stay that way.

How more sucky can life be?

Or maybe it's just my problem. :(

No comments: