Monday, September 10, 2007

Stoneday

This has been a rather lazy Sunday.

Literally lazy.


What I was supposed to do were mopping and ironing.

But all I did, after stoning for a while at home, was getting out, talking cock, having dinner, reading thrash, and succumbing to a massage. Which was awesome for my very sore thighs anyway.

And then, I got back home, lazed a bit more before I would get the dirty laundry into the hopping machine, stoned for a longer while more before I would get started on the writing. And now, look at the time.

But I needed this. I needed to stone desperately.

My body's been too worn out by the travels and all the activities. My brain too fried by stuff.


Never ever have I had two pairs of hands working on me at the same time.

I actually felt icky. I'm such a puss.

hweech 061

No comments: