Monday, September 24, 2007

Fatmama's Eggs

I have been planning for this since yesterday's breakfast.

I have been pining for it since last night, as the stomach growled while I was struggling to concentrate on football and ironing at the same time.

(One of the worst possible kinds of physical discomfort is having an angry stomach weighing down right on the core of you as you lie flat on bed.)

I jumped out of bed this morning, and got started on it immediately.


Fatmama's Three-Mushroom, Lettuce & Chives Omelette.

I know, the combi's weird. All I really wanted to do was to clear the stuff in the fridge before I left - especially the eggs.

Omelettes are easier than soft-boiled eggs. Still, Fatmama's not too pleased with today's work: a little too dry on the outside, a little too runny on the inside. I gotta figure out that silly toy of an induction hob I have.

Anyway, I can't really tell you if it was awesome because I wolfed the whole two eggs down.

Photo0338

No comments: