Friday, September 21, 2007

我不想走 去你媽的路口

And my love for ah bengs grow by the day.

I just found another one to add to my life. I am starting to think, maybe my heart got many many space for ah bengs one.


I am sorry, Jay.

I only met your friend, Ah Yue, two days ago, and I am already sleeping with him.

In fact, we were practically inseparable since the moment we met. He teased me while I was trying to concentrate hard at work. Then he walked me from the office to the subway, and yes, he took the subway ride with me. I even brought him along to my hangout the same night.

He was the first person I wanted close to me since I woke up this morning. And then, we did it. I slept with him on the train ride into Guangzhou (I didn't bring you because I know you love Shanghai much more). And then, we did it again on the way back. And all the way back home.

In fact, I think I am sleeping with him again tonight.

Or rather, I think he's just going to be there for me while I toy with the idea of staying awake.

All he ever does is to say the same things over and over and over again to me. And Jay honey, I think he's more beng than you.

I just love it when ah bengs tell me their sad love stories and whisper sweet nothings into my ears.


總有些話是不能提 怕你會掉入選擇題
我把情感自私的那一面 隱藏在黑夜裡

我不管未來會怎麼樣 至少我們現在很開心
我不管結局會怎麼樣 至少想念的人是你
我不管未來會怎麼樣 但我每天都想見到你
我不管結局會怎麼樣 我想真的跟你在一起

如果你還是沒法相信 真的沒關係 我會安靜的離去

No comments: