Friday, September 21, 2007

Awake

I think I am mad.

It's five, and I don't think I want to sleep.

I mean, I am tired, but not that tired. Must have been all the naps I took the entire day, on the trains and in the car. I could do with some sleep, but that would almost definitely mean I would oversleep, and get in work late, and get fucked because I have tons to finish tomorrow.

Alternatively, I could go to work at six, then come home at four while everyone else is still having smoke breaks and fighting off the zzz monster at their desks.

That is, IF I can finish my tons by four.


It's Friday.

And I think I am turning the antithesis again.

Good thing I've stocked up my chiller.

*****

My boy had to come all the way to the Honks to see me.

And tell me, "I think you need a man."

Go home lah.

Photo0318

No comments: