Sunday, September 02, 2007

Pleased, and At Peace

All I can say is that this has been one crazy, happy, awesome week.

No pictures. Just lots of words. Thoughts. Laughter. Looks. Songs. And homemade turkey breast sandwiches. Yumms.

In fact, everything was yummers.

The images that keep running through my mind are better than photographs I keep in my notebook because they are the ones that keep you alive.


I am pleased too because I was back to the courts again today, after lousy weather marred last week's plans. I am still taking so darned long to warm those fatlegs up. The touch is creeping back though.

And I am absolutely exhilarated because the cable guy finally came today, and gave my life back to me. I actually realize I have not been journalling at this ungodly hour for a long, long while. Hmm.

I watched Man U score while basking in the comfort of my couch, underneath my fleece blanket.

This is rather surreal.


Still, I'm heading back to the cafe on weekends.

I love that place too much.


Oh. Oh. Oh. And I am utterly, devastatingly intoxicated.

From the thought of landing my feet upon Nippon in less than twelve hours.

AAaaaaaAAAAhhhhHHHHHHh!!!!!

I just hope the cheap 6,700-yen hotel room I booked for the night isn't located in "one of Asia's biggest red-light district".

: )

No comments: