Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Eggstra Dose

I have a new desk neighbor at work, who is barely as old as I am in work-life terms and who's turning out a real sweetie.

She sends me emails to tell me she misses me whenever I'm on the road, she replies to my garbage talk in the afternoons before drowsiness could consume me, and she notices all my queer habits.

YY: Where have you gone again? Are you hungry again?!
Me: No lah, but I went to get my soy milk (a daily three o'clock event).
YY: You really love soy milk huh? You drink it everyday?
Me: Yup. I drink it like a baby: in the morning when I wake, in the afternoon for a filler, and in the night before I sleep.

It absolutely cracked her up.


The point I am trying to make is that I am so soy-deprived this week.

I am a tad overdosed on eggs though. Soft-boiled ones swimming in soy sauce. Every morning.

hweech 064

No comments: