Sunday, September 16, 2007

Coffeeshop Auntie

It is such a lazy Sunday afternoon. Just like all the ones before, for the past two months.

Especially the past few ones, where I just wish I could lie down in bed forever after crawling home from the courts the evenings before.

And, by the way, your Momma here is heating up the courts. Mai siao siao, ok. I am slowly, one by one, chooting all my pattern.

Now those boys have got nothing else to say but "pass the ball to the lui zai".

But life, like always, is never fair.

While the form is getting better, the body is not.

I didn't crawl home last night; I limped. The ice pack did nothing to take away the excruciating pain in the knee.


Anyways, I had crashed into the couch and was about to root my butt there when I decided, no way am I going to stay home. What better time than Sunday to get out there and take in the eclectic smells of conpoys and mushrooms?

And so I did.

And I slowly find my way to the cafe. Pacific today, after stupid Starbucks failed me.

Then I pull out the mac. And here I am typing away.

I can't help it. I am such a coffeeshop girl.


Oh, and it has been one of the best weekends of my life.

Sometimes, I wish time could stand still.

No comments: