Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Blackout"

TRex: yeah it's not that hard... people start to realize you can shoot now... and they start closing out once you set your triple-threat... then you can start practice a "one-dribble", floater at the foul line... or an angle bank shot floater...

Not bad, huh?

I got personal coach now. 'Floater' some more.

But I have made it. At least, almost there. Where the boys no longer frown when they find out "they've got the girl on their team". Well, I play good D. I make the shots. I drive and then dish. I no longer pant like I did on the first day.

I just don't want to end up being the last draft pick.


But pride comes with a price-tag.

I end up crawling home every Saturday evening.


LeBron's coming to Macau.

Yes? No? I don't know.


My first ever.

Dalliance with the enemy. And it does feel a little exciting.

IMG_2562

No comments: