Monday, September 24, 2007

Grouch

I am actually early enough, for once, to sit at the cafe with my soy latte before I decide to check in my luggage at the in-town station.

But I am feeling real woozy now.

I think I must've clocked in barely five hours of sleep over the past two nights, after a twelve-hour binge on Friday though.

The headache is sinking in. I cannot process my thoughts at Pentium speed. The Typhoon One blowing outside is only making my head spin more. On my five-minute cab ride to the station, I actually drifted into half-sleep again, and thought I saw my Ah Beng sitting right next to me.

I hate all these hallucinations. They're making me so uncool.


I know I'm going to be very grouchy for the next two weeks.

It's Typhoon One day, it's a half-day off work tomorrow and then a public holiday the next - the first of two in the next two weeks - all in the Honks.

I want to bite someone.

RARR.

No comments: