Monday, September 24, 2007

Still Ironing

If I wasn't packing ten days' worth of clothes for that stupid trip, I wouldn't be ironing this much tonight.

I deserve it anyway.

Ten days in a cool weather/freezer-office make that somewhat double the amount of clothes to pack. Add in one or two spare ones, just in case... you know. I don't know, actually, so I should just skip that.

After these many years of travelling, I have finally wisened up and learned to travel lighter. I used to bring along my wardrobe. Now I just decide and skip the maybes. Which is the tough thing to learn, really.

Besides, I need space in my luggage this time round. I am so going to hunt them Uggs down.

Pardon the suaku in me, but after all these years of living in birkies and sneakers, I am rather excited at the thought of booting up my wardrobe.


But if there's one thing I'm good at already, it's gotta be the underwear load.

I never bring excess, and I never bring the same number of underpants as the days I'm travelling.

Because I do bring my laundry powder and wash them at the end of the day.

BECAUSE I CAN NEVER, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN BRING HOME TEN DAYS' WORTH OF DIRTY UNDERPANTS.

No comments: