Saturday, August 11, 2007

Still Ill, But Still...

Despite the lingering flu, I decided I wasn't going to stay in bed today.

Okay, actually I did intend to. But the phone call came in at ten in the morning.

"Eh, want to watch Barcelona game?"

Before I could clear the bak sai, the mind was already stumbling around. Barcelona? Er... on TV tonight? What?

"2.30. At the stadium."

Oh. Of course, then.


It actually turned out an awesome game.

Four goals to nothing. Two of my loves, the monkey and the botak, they wowed me.


IMG_2244

Me: Eh, I think tonight they might probably be out prowling some clubs.
Bro: How you know?
Me: Because the Liverpool guys did.
Bro: Why? You want to bed Ronaldhino ah? He's a player, you know.
Me: Of course, I know he's a player. DUH!!!

So witty.


And despite the lingering flu, I decided I was still going for a run. An easy one, that wasn't quite.

6k. 35:58m. 421kcal.

Of course, it was all rendered useless by this thousand-calorie-monster.

Photo0128Photo0131

Yumms anyways.

*****

Me to Bro: I have never felt vertigo until I sat in this stadium today.

IMG_2247

No comments: