Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Break

The one that gave me the sweetest surprise in weeks, maybe months.

I'd gladly sacrifice every other plan to spend every single night with her. Except tonight. 'Cos we got too excited on Night One and Two, we decided we need a rest for better nights to come. We are old chicks, after all.

All of a sudden, it feels like home again. : )

IMG_2262


And then, the officially unemployed brother-who-loves-me-lots decided to join.

He had no reason not to.

IMG_2264


I am a very good mom. I listen to my daughter a lot. I went on the elliptical today.

And I felt like a complete idiot.

Thirty minutes, and only one kilometre and 150 calories burned?

Absolutely ridiculous. I have to do better.

And that's why I can only have a pathetic salad tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you siao ah, why are you counting calories so religiously?!?!?!

fatmama said...

aiya, i am so bored here i got nothing else to count, unless i do the strands of hair i find on my floor and bathroom every day.

or, i could count the units of water i use everyday since now i pay my own water bills.

don't scold me lah. scold me for what? i already so cham here. =/