Sunday, August 19, 2007

Resting

The yuckiest hei mee I have ever tasted in my life.

Can you even spot the hei?

Pui!


Photo0148

I have never left a single drop of hei mee soup behind. But I just committed the crime today.

What to do? I do feel like going back for the mee siam. =/


I spent four hours in the morning ironing just ten tee shirts and one skirt.

I might have done way better if I wasn't watching four episodes of my Korean drama at the same time.

I think I would make a really bad mom/housewife.


So the chick has gone home.

I am missing her, but I need the rest as well.

The boys are still around, the sis-in-law has come to town too. But I am going to chill. Got no choice, I won't be around anyway. Come to think of it, I do hope I get any rest at all.

The reasons why I need a rest badly.

IMG_2284IMG_2306IMG_2312

That's the chick. That's the crazy family. That's the gorgeous one, and my drunk neighbor at the back.


So how do I get along with my brother?

Very fine, thank you. I really do love him tons.

Typical (read: daily) things I'd say to him:

1. My dad's got better looks than yours.
2. My dad's a better drinker than yours.
3. Our mom's got nice arms.


I'm done.

My itch has been soothed.

Two more hours to pack. And watch one more episode.

No comments: