Sunday, August 26, 2007

Boogie-box

The first thing I did the moment I dropped my bags at home was to unpack the remaining boxes.

Then out came the boogie-box.

The one that has been idling and collecting dust on the top of my cupboard for years, but that actually made the trip to Honks with me. I figured I needed to create a dance floor at home, to soothe the itching butt.

So I fixed up the wires, hooked the iPod to the boogie-box, and damn! I am so good at 'manly' stuff.

Not sure if it was that good an idea after all, because by the time I had to head out to meet the boys, I was already high on the boogie and the whites.


IMG_2420


I couldn't wait to get home because the Phatpad is looking more complete by the day. The Phatpad is looking more and more like a real Phathome.

IMG_2430IMG_2431IMG_2443


I am getting used to living in an air-con world now too.

No more sniffles. No more goose-bumps.

I just can't imagine how the electricity bill is going to look like.

No comments: