Thursday, August 09, 2007

Seeing

Seeing is believing, so they say.


Just like how I saw Mr Wu, right before me, within touch (though I didn't, but I should have).

Mr Daniel "Goddamn Gorgeous With A Tiny Tight Ass To Boot" Wu, who looked me right in the eye, then brushed past me.

For a moment, I thought the dude looked familiar. Then I realized.

Of course, I turned around and stared after his ass back.

Then it struck me, that no doubt the gorgeousness, Mr Wu never really quite stood out amongst the crazy packed Honks crowd. Dressed my kinda way in a grey tee over rugged jeans (that accentuated his ass) and Swooshes, he caught my eye with his NS-crew cut. And those brown eyes. And that manly nose. And those chiselled cheeks. Poor dude was on a crutch on his right though, I don't know what the hell he did to himself.

No airs, no flair, it could've been just any cute dude (with the cutest ass) on the streets.

And they say, the biggest movie stars are but human beings like you and me. Okay, except maybe they've got better asses than you and me.

Seeing is believing.


Seeing is believing.

What the fuck was I thinking?

2 comments:

tazie said...

Daniel Wu. OMG. I went to HK and all I bumped into was some B list actress whose name I don't even know...

you are quite lucky!

by the way,i stumbled upon your blog and loved your write up. Take care of yourself in HK.

there is one entry which you wrote about your choice to move to HK.. well now that you are there I am sure you will make it work. It's the survival instinct in us. ;-)

cheers
tazie

fatmama said...

hello tazie, and thank you!

surprising stuff like this never fails me make smile (and look quite an idiot) in public places like the cafe i'm sitting in right now. : )

i'll be good.

oh and yes, i should've grabbed him. especially his ass.