Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Fatpad

The tiny fatpad that's just big enough for the Fatmama. : )

Just about ninety percent there.

I desperately need a clothes rack, I don't know where to find bamboo ladders in the Honks. =/

IMG_2255IMG_2254IMG_2252

See that big brown couch there? Very comfy-looking, right? It is.

Yeah, that's where you're sleeping, whoever's thinking of bunking in. Hiak.


I have this very bad habit of falling in love with every other cool dude I see on telly or the big screen. And only when they are acting out someone else.

I saw Mr Wu, but I didn't fall in love with him at first sight, not even with his cute ass. But then, if he were jumping off moving trains, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, crashing through window panes, fist-fighting baddies with guns, strangling baddies with a towel, just about doing every possible cool thing in the world, I might have.

Today, I fell in love with Bourne. Jason Bourne.

So fucking cool.

1 comment:

David said...

That's some pad!